I finally got access to a 3D printer today, much to my relief, and managed to print my conjoined stomach/liver, which, as a result to the original print, came out a lot larger. This was a pleasing sight as it had been corrected, because I wasn’t expecting the first print to come out so tiny. It also meant I could start creating a silicon mould out of it before Easter break hopefully. I’m feeling quite confident about my outcomes for the Field project, for Future Generations and I am enjoying the processes I am working with quite a fair bit.
I also got to work on the workshop led project for Subject today, by setting my first crest to 3D print. Thankfully, these will not have anything else done to them, as they’re to show how well I am developing both my skill and confidence in Rhino. This is an area I want to keep continuing to work in as I really enjoy the process and love the freedom I experience when using Rhino. I’m excited about going in tomorrow to see how my first crest turned out, as it was a longer print. I’m hoping the text comes out okay.