Finalising Outcome for Field.

moonstone 2moonstone

My coding for the arduino is finished and does work. All that’s left now is to go down to FabLab Monday morning to get LP’s help on setting the arduino back up as Aidan Taylor isn’t available to help. Once this is done, I just have to use conductive paint to trigger the capacitive sensor and trigger lighting. Then I have to mount the arduino and bread board into the underneath of the board which will be their home. Everything will be out of sight and will look sleek.

The display board, made from scratch, was painted white but I have decided to use black vinyl to put over the top for a more sleek, professional finish. The black was an incorporation to the design; as the sensory toy looks quite spaceship like, I decided to go with the theme of it and have a sort of galaxy feel to the display board. The black is also a nice contrast to the lights from the trigger sensor.

Not much is left to do once the arduinos set up to go and this won’t take no time at all to assemble everything.

Advertisements

Author: lawrenceaaronmaker

Studying a BA Hons in Artist, Designer; Maker at Cardiff Metropolitan University.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s