The titles of my work have been carefully chosen and once printed out, I set to applying them to mount board, ready to exhibit my work for my deadline today at 4pm. This was the halfway stage, as I was finalising the titles and moving onto my assessment form and artist statement. All of these are now successfully and neatly applied to mount board and in place.
When I was investigating World War 2 headlines for my Lazertran experimentation, I thought of this visual aesthetic to incorporate into my work and started sketching out a layout for a newspaper article.
After experimenting with the layout, using blue tac to ‘pin’ images to the black drop, I started to play around with different titles, events and topics that were present during the 1939-1945 timeframe, primarily focusing on the middle point before WW2 ended.
The arduino is set up, supplied with a power-supply and works with the interactive features as planned, written in the programming and coding. I thoroughly enjoyed setting this up, as it has finally been finalised and no longer a stress for me (the programming took large quantities of time). I am exceedingly pleased with this outcome and it has demonstrated a development of new acquired skill-sets and concepts for myself as a maker.